Live Music | Bavarian Inspired Food | LOTS of German Beer!
Oktoberfest Llanelli is coming and it’s going to be one epic weekend!
Saturday 5th to 6th October 2019, we will be bringing our celebration of Bavarian Culture to the Selwyn Samuel Centre with beers, food, music and everything else that will have you dancing in your Lederhosen!
- Original Bavarian Oompah band
- Table service
- Authentic German beer (purchase necessary)
- Delicious German inspried food (purchase necessary)
- Everyone dressed in Lederhosen and Dirndl
- Large tables for you and your friends
- German songs to sing and dance along to
There are 3 sessions to choose from:
Saturday 5th Oct 2019 = 12pm – 5pm
Saturday 5th Oct 2019 = 6pm – 11pm
Sunday 6th Oct 2019 = 12pm – 5pm
Don’t forget to wear your finest lederhosen and really get into the spirit of Oktoberfest.
STRICTLY OVER 18’S ONLY – ID WILL NEED TO BE SHOWN TO GAIN ENTRY